In Celebration of MHS Class of 1958

In Celebration of MHS Class of 1958

A Tribute and Celebration

We were the class of 1958, members of the Greatest Generation as well as children of the Greatest Generation. Born in 1940, we are also called members of the Traditional Generation.

Our childhood, post World War II, "was the best of times . . . it was the age of wisdom . . . it was the epoch of belief . . .it was the season of Light . . . it was the spring of hope . . . we had everything before us . . .we were all going direct to Heaven . . . ." (A Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens.) At least, that's the way I felt about it. We were truly blessed.

- Ouida Tomlinson -

This blog is a place for 1958 graduates of Meridian, Mississippi, High School to stay in touch, post their news, items of interest and photographs.

CLASS OF 1958 MEMORIES (Click to read all posts relating to sports, honors, graduation and other memories of our class in 1957-58.)

FACEBOOK PAGE FOR CLASS OF 1958
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MHS58/

____________________________________

HOME


Friday, August 22, 2008

A Few Posting Points

These instructions concern what to do when in the window to compose a post.

1. Insert a title, but under the title, where it says "link," leave that blank.

2. If you want to save your post as a draft (but not publish), click the blue button at the bottom which says "save now." At this point, if you are finished, then click "view blog" near the top to exit.

3. If you want to publish your post to the blog, click the orange "publish post" at the bottom.

4. If you want to edit after your post is posted, click the pencil after the post. If the pencil is not there, go to the top of the blog and click "new post." Then click "edit posts" at the top left. You will find your post here. Follow directions on the screen.

5. A post is very similar to an e-mail. It is easy.

6. You cannot hurt anything. Nothing is fatal. You, Jinny or Ouida can always delete or edit your posts.

7. If you have questions, please leave in a coment after this post.

3 comments:

David N. James said...

Terrific Instructions. I might even be able to follow these. Instead, I wandered about in posting purgatory because, like most men when lost, I just drove around on the new post screen for hours, too vain to ask for help.

Anonymous said...

Line 6 - you said it can't be fatal. I beg to differ. I may just die of embarrassment before I learn to post a blog.

Little Scribe said...

Peggy you will not die. I will not tell on anyone, but I could tell you some stories, starting with David N. James, about what they have done when trying to post in the beginning. Please remember that if you mess up, I'll cover up. I'll fix, delete or whatever it takes to correct unless you want to do that yourself. I can go into your post and fix it. So go for it. We'll catch you if you fall.

I am confused right now myself but I'm not telling on myself either.